Friday, May 24, 2013

Elena O.

I always wanted to have the opportunity to shoot an alternative model, I love the tattoos, the way they dress and how sexy they are, even though I don't have a single tattoo on my body I love the art behind them, I've always drew and painted so I like the artistic part of the tattoos.
 I'm very happy that my first alternative model that I had the pleasure to shoot was Elena, great model, the way she moves for every pose is extraordinary and beautiful personality, I always emphasize the personality of the model because for me that is very important, the same way that a model should feel comfortable with the photographer, I believe the photographer should feel comfortable with the model so the photoshoot can be a success. I hope this won't be the last time that I shoot with Elena but I hope I can keep finding great models to shoot with.
I know you want to see the pictures, so here they are, enjoy......





1 comment:

  1. Awesome blog! I totally agree she's great to work and your work is stunning.

    ReplyDelete